Monday 15 December 2008

My New Website & SEO I'm learning.

Hi - Yes - look, I'm sorry I've left you here all alone for such a long time, but I've been very busy. I was just posting at one of my other blogs and thought of you as I was chatting to my group over there. I thought the post I made may be more useful here actually. So here it is..

Yo -
It has, "is taking" most of my time at the moment. This new website I am building..

It is a templates based / built website and the templates are not too flexible, but it is a good way to plan pages and practice your design, work through your ideas and test a market / niche.

Can you go and have a look and tell me what you think..

http://www.websites-make-money.com come back a let me know here!

So, apart from that site, I have been working on leaning new marketing strategies, learning SEO, - (that's Search Engine Optimisation - to get more traffic). Mainly for my other sites.

I don't want to mention them here, why? - because, - if you know anything about SEO, you'll probably know of one strategy that, on the face of it, seems to defeat the objective.

The objective is of course to get as much traffic as possible to a website, (or not) - you see, any fool with either time on his hands, or enough money, - or both, can drive lots of traffic to a site.

Ah, - but is it quality traffic, targeted traffic of people who are already looking to buy..
Not only that, there is tracking, (knowing where the visitors have come from).

In my current campaigns, I am tracking a few specific lines of communication that I cannot really send a specific link or URL to. (with the tracking link in it).

Anyway, don't ask me to explain it beyond that, since - not only is it part of a SEO's companies program that was developed by SEO professionals, it is also supposed to be quite hush hush..

Anyway, I've been told not to damage the results and reports by sending more traffic via other avenues. So I don't.. The point I think I can try and teach you here is that... If you are following a mentor, or following a program, simply DO AS YOU ARE TOLD.

If you do that, then there should be no way you can fail, especially if the program vendors are backing their guarantees etc.

My thoughts today - It's cloudy and raining, but the sun still shines above the clouds.. Think about it!

AndyGold

No comments:

TweetAdder